Sunday, April 29, 2012

Catching up!

I haven't blogged in a while so I think I will get caught up all in this one post!

My first color is Wet N Wild's Gray's Anatomy
 

A duochrome  that changes from purple to green depending on the light. I also saw a little bit of silver in it as well. It's not pretty(to me) in the bottle,but I loved it on my nails. I've been trying to try colors that I'd  pass up. I'm glad I picked this one up!

Next up is Ahoy! by China Glaze.  It's somewhere between a pink & red shade with gold glitter in it. . On the nails it is a deep red/kinda raspberry tone. I used about two coats.  I didn't really care for it :(

Now for my favorite out of these three, Love Nails by Sinful Colors. A beautiful turquoise blue with a metallic like finish. LOVE this one!

2 comments:

  1. Love the nail color, its very unique. Great blog by the way, now following.

    My Blog:

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am so late responding!! Thanks and I am following you as well!

    ReplyDelete