Sunday, March 11, 2012

Confetti Nails

Ok,so I am loving my water marbled/polka dot nails! I do have the urge to change them though lol. I really wanna try some other colors now! That techinique is so creative! Anyway, here are my nails from a couple of days ago. I named it "Confetti Cake"!


I used Sinful Colors Tokyo colors & Milani Gems. The Milani has HUGE glitter hexagons in it! It was a pain in the you know what to get off! 

And also the colors that started it all. The colors that started me back painting my nails like crazy Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl,which has a little bit of glitter in it alreadybut it looks great layered  with Sinful Colors Frenzy!!! Frenzy is absolutely GORGEOUS
The sparkles dont show up well in the pic,but it really is a beautiful color!

No comments:

Post a Comment