Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TAG: Get To Know Me

I was tagged by V over at Beauty Out Loud.  Hey girl! Thanks for checking me out and tagging me!

The Rules1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on the blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.

Yay!! Here We go! Can you tell I'm excited!!

11 Facts about me

 1. My favorite color is purple,but I don't like to wear it that much.
 2. I am obsessed with the Eiffel Tower. I've been wanting to go to Paris all my life!
 3. I think I enjoy Yo Gabba Gabba more than my kids do lol.
 4. I am ADDICTED to Words with Friends. If anyone is reading this and plays,leave your user name in the comments!
 5. I am an only child and so is my mom. Our family is so small.
 6. I could eat Shrimp/Chicken Alfredo everyday and be perfectly happy! And fat too lol
 7. I love photography and just recently learned how to take beautiful nighttime shots! Go Me!!
 8. Me & my hubby take an annual anniversary cruise every single year which I love!
 9. I cannot ride a bike.
10.I used to write with my left hand but my teacher made me use my right hand instead.
11. I'd rather listen to music than look at TV.

Okay Answering Victoria's Questions1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Love Birthday Cake,but it is tied with Cherry Vanilla
2. What's an essential beauty product you don't want to go without? Lip Gloss
3. Favorite inspirational quote? "Be Kind for everyone you meet is fighting a battle"
4. What five words would you use to describe yourself and your personality? Loyal, Caring, Random, Funny,Passionate
5. What's your favorite beauty product? Love mascara. I have no lashes at all!
6. Do you have any pets? Yes, One lonely mean fish named Jack!
7. What did you wanna be when you grew up?  An Astronaut
8. What's the temperature where you live? 80 today and 50 yesterday! Weird, I know
9. A life without mascara or a life without blush: which would you choose? Blush
10. Favorite nail polish/nail polish combination of all time? I am in love with Pure Ice Spit Fire & China Glaze Dorothy Who!
11. Positive thought of the day?  Find something to be thankful for today,cause tomorrow it could be gone


Tag! It's Your Turn
1. Jessica Nail Polish Anonymous
2. April Hopeless Shopaholic
3. Stacy Just For Fun Nails
4.Mari Jo Polish Obsession
5.Mishea The Beauty Parlor
6.Nita Marie Polished Imperfections
7. Pretty Pink Nail Blog
8. Lisa Fingerspainted
9.Michelle The Suitable Informant
10.Alethia Never Ending Nail Art
11.AbbieAbbie Nail

The Questions
1. What made you start a blog?
2. Do you prefer you hair long or short
3. Whats is the most played song on your Ipod?
4. If you had to change your first name,what would you change it to?
5. What's you favorite perfume scent?
6. Do you have a celebrity look alike
7. What is your favorite polish?
8. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
9. What's the first thing you notice about people?
10. What are two things that makes you want to follow another person's blog?
11. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?

3 comments:

  1. Hey hunny, thank you for tagging me!!! I'll do the tag after this weekend, its my birthday weekend! And i buy my color club polishes from Ross Dress For Less. Do you have one in your area? Or you can order from head2toebeauty dot com or 8ty8beauty dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome! Yes,I have Ross in my area,thanks for letting me know. I'm gonna have to check it out this weekend! Have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There!

    Thanks for visiting my nail blog and tagging me :)

    Oh and thanks for subscribing! I'm gonna do the tag now I hope I do it right :P

    ReplyDelete